Article Teller (www.ArticleTeller.com) is a content and article writing marketplace founded by Andreas Holmes in 2005. The process for hiring writers on Article Teller is quite simple. Jobs are submitted on the project board, writers accept job write content and return content. Content can be accepted, declined or returned for changes. You do you have to pay for poor quality, broken English, non unique content, or content not meeting your expectations. Pricing at Article Teller starts at $3.00 for a 500 word article making it one of the more affordable article writing marketplaces available.
• If you are a requester, you may get your work done by the writers.
• There is nothing else to like about Article teller.
• They never pay their writers.
ArticleTeller is a scam. If you are a requester, you may get your work done by the writers. On the contrary, if you are a writer at ArticleTeller, then do not expect to get paid. They never pay their writers. The site just takes orders from customers and get them written by the writer who register at the website. when the payment date comes, they never transfer the money to your account. Also, they will never ever ever and ever reply to your queries. So, Be ware of this SCAM site.
• You only pay for what you approve. If the article is rubbish, you do not pay for it.
• Article is checked through Copyscape before it is sent to you for approval.
• The rates are awesome, and some writers were actually good.
• Payment system is convenient.
• Not a lot of writers to write your order.
• Your article request can sit for days because no one will write.
All in all, my experience with articleteller.com was a breeze. Requesting for articles was easy. The website was pretty straight-through and the writers were better than the other article writing service I have used. If not for another site that came up last year, I would have kept on using articleteller.com. But it's still my second choice.
Do you think this review is helpful?
Login or Register to post a Review OR quickly sign in with the Social Network of your choice
Article Teller Rating (API) Widget
You need to include this anywhere on the page only once, even if showing multiple ratings:(copy)
Paste this code where you want the rating to be displayed:(copy)